With your beautiful villa in Andros as your starting point, exploring opportunities are unlimited! Andros, with its tall mountains, small rivers, hot springs, vine valleys, running waters, cypress, oak, olive and fruit-bearing trees feels like a miniature of Greece. Its amazing geographical contrasts enrich the dry Cycladic landscape with lush vegetation and abundant waters.
Andros’s capital, Chora, is the gem of the island. It boasts of noble mansions overlooking narrow alleys and it has a cosmopolitan aura which seduces even the most seasoned traveler. While Andros’s Chora will initiate you into the glorious island’s past it is the scenic villages around it which will make you delve deeper into Andros’ tradition.
With a multitude of organized as well as virgin beaches, hiking paths, fascinating architecture and archaeological sites and just a short breath away from Athens, Andros island is the ideal island to book your villa. You won’t be disappointed!
ANDROS’S MUST SEES:
- Visit the Cyclades Olive museum to learn the history and techniques involved in olive oil production.
- Take a hike to the tallest mountain on Andros, Kouvaras, for a breath-taking view of the whole island.
- Explore the charming Chora, with its medieval, neoclassical houses and its marble pavements.
- Discover the plenty of beaches Andros has to offer, organized or virgin ones.
- Visit the historical sites of Agios Petros tower and the Monastery of Panachrantou, built in the 10th century, where you will also see the skull of St. Panteleimon.